Here are the steps to dilute your antibody:
1. Prepare a solution of the antibody in PBS or another buffer at the desired concentration.
2. Determine the desired final concentration of the antibody in the sample. (For example, 1:50)
3. Calculate the amount of antibody required for the desired final concentration. (ex. If the final concentration is 200ul, the antibody concentration should be 4ul)
4. Calculate the amount of diluent (PBS or other buffer) required to achieve the desired final concentration. (ex. If the final concentration is 200ul, the diluent concentration should be 196ul)
5. Carefully mix the antibody and diluent together in a sterile container.
6. Mix the sample gently and thoroughly to ensure an even distribution of the antibody.